Top Ten Reasons Residents Love Arcadia
Aside from Arcadia being named a “Best Place to Live” by Money magazine, and it’s not hard to figure out what’s to love. Here are just ten of the many reasons:
10. Unique spirit of place. According to Where to Live in Phoenix, “Arcadia casts a spell like no other neighborhood in the Valley of the Sun.” Watch the sun set over Camelback Mountain from anywhere in the area and you’ll understand why.
9. Irrigated lots mean taller trees, abundant plant life, and cooler temperatures (by as much as 5 to 10 degrees compared to surrounding areas).
8. The schools are some of the best in the state.
7. Shopping. Nearby Scottsdale and The Biltmore Fashion Park will satisfy anyone’s taste for art, fashion, and fun.
6. Dining in Scottsdale, the Biltmore area, and nearby resorts offers a huge variety of flavors and experiences from casual and quick to five-star elegant. La Grande Orange Grocery and Pizzeria is a very popular neighborhood eatery with a plethora of mouth watering dishes.
5. Hiking Camelback Mountain is a favorite challenge of the fit and fabulous from all over the Phoenix area.
4. Arcadia News, a neighborhood paper, offers updates exclusively of interest to Arcadia residents, as well as classifieds, local restaurant reviews, and (in the online edition) links to community services.
3. A clean, well-kept cluster of homes tucked between the best areas of Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arcadia has a small community feel but enjoys the amenities of a big city.
2. No tract Phoenix homes for sale here; Arcadia is all about homes with character.
1. Location, location, and ooh, location. All of the above, and fast access to anywhere in the valley. Arcadia is just 10-15 minutes from downtown or the airport, and just five minutes from the freeway system.
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of Jul 14, 2020 9:12:am